Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Best of Pinterest 9.6.11

It'll dose of shoes to start with (of course)
First up we have a daring dose of spikes and sparkles courtesy of the 2011 VMAs

Worn by singer Mika Newton

I don't know who this pair are by (comment if you know!), but they certainly remind me of these Haus of Price pumps.

Solestruck.com

Next up are these fantastic, chunky, perfect for fall booties from the "Tridant" from ASOS

5inchandup
I loooovee these booties, so much! Perfect for anything, skirt, skinny pants, palazzo pants, or even shorts!

And now another fantastic fall look; fringe shall, skinny pants, and treaded, ankle strap, peep toes.

Nasty Gal Blog

I just had to feature this post because I have these shoes! From Zara, they were my first expensive shoes ($130). Ironically enough that rubber bottom makes them an absolute beast to walk in! I highly recommend having an arm to lean on if you get shoes with these treaded soles.

Yup, that's grass stuck in the bottom.
Bought them on my graduation trip to Portugal with my mom.


Now time for a little gothic goodness to get you in the mood for Halloween.

Skullicious! Designer unknown.

From the big ears, a FANTASTIC blog!
Maison Michel headgear. Reminds me of a dinosaur or a spiny fish--I'd totally wear it!!


Luscious, sexy, black makeup done right.

http://mymakeupinspiration.tumblr.com

You have to have one steady hand to achieve those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment